Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 8 - Places I've traveled

If I listed all the places I've traveled, this would be a very long post. So I'm taking a liberty with today's topic and putting two places I would like to travel, but haven't yet been.
NYC
That's right...this well traveled lady has never been to New York City. It's on my short bucket list of places I want to go. Who knows when I'll get there...but someday soon I hope. Top on my list to do there is a Broadway show, picnic in Central Park and shopping for knock offs.
Ireland
I'm thinking this will be a good family trip when Harper's older. If Joe gets his way, and saves up the money, we will be spending an entire summer in England in about 7-8 years, so we'll definitely have to head to the Land of the Lochs when we are there.

1 comment:

Moments and Impressions said...

love your choices...

Ireland is on our list too... we went to NYC last fall. 5 months pregnant and all that walking - I was so tired. I really liked city and we decided that it is a great family place. There are a lot of things to do for little ones.