Is there a movie that magically makes sick babies feel better so their mom and dad get a full nights sleep? If so, then that is my favorite movie!
In reality, here are my faves.
Can't Hardly Wait

This is one of those movies that I know all the words to because I've seen it so many times. I think it's because I wanted to be invited to some huge party when I was in high school, but I was never cool enough. Plus, who doesn't love Seth Green
Mean Girls
This movie is one that I can put on any weekend and watch. My love for this movie began when it first came out and my best friend and I went to see it in the theater. I can remember the power going out right at the end and totally missing part of it. It didn't matter, we were hooked from the beginning. Even Joe will watch this one with me.
The Wedding Planner
This is one of those guilty pleasure movies. I don't own it, but I will watch it every time it is on T.V. I can't help but getting sucked into Matthew McConaughey movies.


1 comment:
Jamie is on day 10 of his cold. God help me. Last night he was up every.single.hour. So much for sleeping through the night.
Post a Comment