
My first Love...I could be cheesy and say it was the first boy I kissed in the 8th grade...of course we were in love, duh!
The truth is, Love is when you would rather do something that makes the other person happy than something that makes you happy, and I never felt that way until I met Joe.
We met our Freshman year at OSU. We lived on the same floor at Stradley hall. (Incidentally this is where I met one of my female "loves" Mrs. EyeCanSee) Here's his freshman year BuckID picture.
I can distinctly remember saying the Mrs.EyeCanSee "Joe's a nice guy but I don't ever see us being more than friends."
Well, almost 12 years later, I've never been more glad to be so wrong about something. I can't imagine my life without Joe as my best friend, my husband and now the father of my daughter.
3 comments:
I don't think...even 12 years later...that picture will ever lose it's luster!
this is perfect...
Friendship is the most important thing in a marriage - and now as I type that, I really know that it is true.
PS - what hairspray did Joe use? It is way better than mine.
Post a Comment