Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 5 - My Sistas


I have two younger sisters. I grew up as the big sister and spent a lot of time helping to take care of them. They are 6 and 8 years younger, so I had quite a head start on them. We are three very different people. Growing up it was really hard for me to relate to them. I’m happy that as we’ve gotten older, it’s gotten a little easier.

My middle sister, Melody is growing up to be a wonderful woman. She’s getting married next summer, is going to college, and works at a job she enjoys. I am so happy that she has created a life for herself that makes her happy.

My youngest sister, Brittany is still figuring out who she is. I don’t know where she will end up, but each day I hope that she makes choices that lead her somewhere great.

I love being the big sister…I’m made for it. I’m bossy and opinionated. What more does an older sibling need?

1 comment:

Moments and Impressions said...

What a great picture of you guys.