Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Summer of Country Music

I like to think that I have very eclectic music tastes.  I'll pretty much listen to anything, though my favorite types of music are probably pop and rap.  This summer though, I find myself tuned in to 92.3 WCOL here in Columbus.  Maybe it's because I always have Harper around and the music I typically listen to isn't what I'd call child appropriate.  Plus if you're going to listen to country music, summer is the best season for it.  It's sunshine and beer type of music.  Here are some of my crank the volume favorites.

Come Over by Kenny Chesney...I've always loved his music.  Seen him in concert too.

I Don't Want this Night to End by Luke Bryant...this one even made my running playlist because it always makes me want to sing at the top of my lungs.  Plus he is quite yummy.
Courtesy of Lastfm.com
Take a back Road by Rodney Atkins...very catchy

Keep Me in Mind by the Zac Brown Band...I love a little banjo with my country pop music

Red Dirt Road by Brooks and Dunn...another belt it out at the top of my lungs song

So there we have it, my guilty pleasure.  What are your favorite country songs?

No comments: