Saturday, August 4, 2012


  • Last weekend we flew to KC to spend some time with my Ems and her family.  She had all the good pics, so check out the wrap up of the weekend here.  The kids are adorable!
  • I have been staying up way too late this week watching the Olympics.  I am addicted.  The summer Olympics are by far my favorite.  And I managed to avoid all news sources for two days until I had time to watch the Women's All Around.  Go USA!  I think my new favorite to watch though is volleyball.  I've watched it in the past, but I'm really in to it this year.
  • Despite my late nights, I'm not lacking any sleep because Harper has been sleeping in like a teenager.  I think she might be smack in the middle of a growth spurt.  One morning she slept til 9am.  That is unheard of.  Not that I'm complaining.
  • There's some major drama going on in my family right now and I'm having a hard time not going crazy about it.  Ultimately there's nothing I can do to change the situation, but I wish there was.  I just don't want the situation to end up badly.  I feel so bad for some of the people involved, and I have to spend a lot of time biting my tongue...I might actually bite it off at some point.
  • Summer is almost over.  Two more weeks til I have to go back to school.  I am really sad about it.  I have been having way too much fun with Harper this summer.  I mean who wouldn't love hanging out with this cutie.

Holding Hands with a Lego Man who apparently needs a magnifying glass for his special place????

1 comment:

Moments and Impressions said...

She is so cute! I can't believe the summer is almost over for you - where i it go?? I am finally getting courageous enough to leave the house alone... for non-emergency things.