Recently I've been poking around this really awesome vintage store Flower Child in the Short North. While there today I found this really cute dress, so I tried it on. It was quirky, and different, and totally vintage. Now I would not call myself a person into fashion, but I really wanted the dress. So I bought it. Now I need some tips for how to wear it and modernize it a little.
Sorry about the picture quality. The cuffs and collar are a really deep purple. The shoulder pads are like three inches thick. The lady in the store said I could remove them, but I think that takes away from the dress a little. I was thinking black tights and boots? Brown or Gray for the boots? What about the shoulder pads. Keep or ditch? How about accessories? With the high neck and long sleeves, I wasn't sure about that either.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, very outside of the box for you! Or me for that matter, I'm not much of a fashionista either!
I don't think the shoulder pads make it scream 80s or anything and they do help it keep the vintage feel.
Ooh cute! Hair up and earrings. Since your so covered up already maybe flats or strappy heals?
Post a Comment