Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2 Check In - 94 days to go

Current Weight: 157
Pounds lost: 1 miracle pound
Pounds to go: 12

CHEERS:

  • When I showed up to work on Monday there was a plethora of delicious cupcakes in the teacher's lounge. I didn't eat one.
  • With the crazy week I had, and Joe working late, I normally would have eaten out two nights this week. Instead, I resisted the urge and didn't eat out at all.
  • I ate a healthy breakfast every day this week. I'm lovin me some Multi-grain Cheerios

JEERS:

  • I only went to the gym once. It's sad, I know. Between a sick baby and busy work week for Joe and I, it just didn't happen
  • Friday night I drank half a bottle of wine and ate a 3 musketeers and a half a can of sour cream and onion pringles. They were all so good. I need to be careful about those little cheats.

Goals for this week:

  • Go to the gym more times than I did last week. (I should hopefully be able to beat 1 time)
  • Drink more water.

No one linked up with me, so I am on my own. That's okay. I look forward to the shame you will all pour on me for my jeers this week. :)

1 comment:

Andy said...

Nikki, I would have linked up with you in 46 days....that is when the baby is scheduled to arrive and I start my weight loss. I actually know some stuff about weight loss and work outs being that I do this for a living so shoot me an email if you have questions. Good luck with all your goals. Remember one pound is not a miracle..it's hard work. 3500 calories doesn't come off easily :) Cathy