Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 1 Check In - 101 Days to go

I've never been to weight watchers. Is it like AA?

Hi! My name is Nikki and I want to lose weight.

Current Weight: 158 pounds
Goal Weight: 145 punds
Pounds to go: 13

Goals for this week:
  • Workout at least 4 days
  • eat a healthy breakfast every day of the week
  • don't give in to temptation in it's truest form...a Wendy's Frosty

I hope you will join me and link up below.



2 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I will probably be linking up soon! I had planned on starting a new blog topic myself...Fatty Friday. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight...not sure how that happened. But none of my clothes fit right and I now have to lose all the weight I gained since our wedding. I got a Wii Fit for xmas and I'm finally going to make myself try the 30 day shred that I bought like 2 years ago!

Jane said...

Good luck with WW - I'm doing my own operation get fit myself!