Her Daddy's little princess coming home outfit...hopefully the only thing with the word princess on it she'll ever wear.
Tucked in to the carseat, ready for her ride home in style...we got a lot of compliments on the mustang when we were checking out.
Riding home...she slept the whole way like a champ...daddy only made it to fourth gear once.
Meeting Boomer for the first time...the cats seem to be doing okay so far. They spend a lot of time sniffing her stuff.
We're happy to be home, although the emotional roller coaster has been a little rough for me today. Harper is doing great, and Joe is living up to his wonderful husband reputation. Now here's hoping I'm able to get some sleep tonight.
4 comments:
Ok. First of all the little ballernia shoe footies are the cutest ever! Second...she's totally giving you the side eye in the first care seat picture. Sassy already...I love it!! And finally...I thought since I know you and Joe so well, for the first time ever I'd see some sort of parental resemblance in a baby...but I got nothing. Apparently I didn't get that "oh she has your eyes/hair/nose/etc" gene. I'll be the mother who doesn't even recognize their own baby!
Hope the first night went well!!
Aw, so sweet! I can't believe she's here already! Congrats again!!
She's so precious! Congrats again!
LOL Since I have had kids, I have never driven my car the same:)
Post a Comment