Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And the countdown begins...I wish!

After yet another doctor's appointment today, where they didn't even bother to do a check because even if there were more dilation at this point, that doesn't tell us anything, I've decided that this is the worst part about pregnancy...the unknown. This goes completely against my type A personality. Not knowing when a major change in my life is going to occur is driving me crazy. And it's not just the exhaustion, fatness, and off and on contractions...I could endure all of that if I just knew exactly how long I had left. I don't do well in these conditions. To top it all off, it make me kind of anxious. I find myself just wandering around the house, annoying poor Joe because I can't just sit around and wait, but what the hell else am I supposed to do. I need help my dear bloggy friends, or I will go crazy just waiting. What should I do to fill my time?

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Take lots of walks! Helps move the baby along and it's been so beautiful out! I would be going crazy too--I like to know what is going on at all time!

Stephanie said...

I think my friend this is what prepares you for parent hood.:) I agree with Brittany...walk walk walk and believe it or not, my OB told me sex! (it worked by the way)

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your nice long walk you were planning to take today! I hope it does the trick and helps bring Baby Kelley into the world a little faster! :) PS: I bought Shutter Island today, and whoever told me it was only 100 pages was lying haha! It is about 350 pages! At least we have until June! :)

sarah said...

Hang in there!