Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bucket List Number 1 and 11

Number 1: Go to the pool

This one was easy to check off.  We went and visited some friends who have a pool in their neighborhood and got some swim time in.  I really should make more of an effort to take her to the pool to help her get over her fear of water.  She just isn't that brave when it comes to getting in the water, especially when she can't touch the bottom.

Either way, we had fun.

Number 11: Bake something new

It is way too bad I didn't get pictures of this one.  We were at my mom's house for card club and we made a dessert pizza.  It was so delicious.  We rolled out one roll of sugar cookie dough into a round crust shape and baked it.  Once that was cool we spread the top with Nutella, strawberries, mini M&M's, butterscotch chips and almond slivers.  It was delicious and I can definitely see us making something similar again.

No comments: