Friday, August 23, 2013

Five Dollar Fashion Find

I have found a love of shopping for clothes much later in life than most people.  Not sure why, but I'm living it up now.  That being said, I am always on the hunt for a good deal.  I HATE to pay full price for anything.  If I can find a fashionable piece for 5 bucks or less, I am all over that...in multiple colors if possible.

The Target clearance rack is by far my favorite place.  They put new stuff on their all the time, and you can often find really cute stuff for decent prices.  Here is a lovely little blouse I found for $5.98.  I know, that's more like 6 bucks, but the first number on the tag was a 5 and that's just right for me.  It's perfect for a summer night out with the girls, and has the sexy lace back.  I paired it with some shorts from old navy and basic black flip flops cause I'm laid back like that.



I have a few more great things I've found recently for 5 bucks or under, so check back to see more of my bargain shopping fashion.