Sunday, July 25, 2010

What did we do?

With our daughter in capable and loving hands Joe and I head out to a night spent in German Village. We enjoyed some delicious food at Schmidt's




Then we went to Shakespeare in park and saw the first half of Much Ado About Nothing. We only saw the first half because the best thing about the first half was the chocolate cream puff Joe and I fought over (it was SO good). The play was fine, but boy Shakespeare sure did like to drag things out. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to follow the story, since I hadn't read that play before. Well, all my fret was for nothing...the plot was easy to follow due to the fact that it took 30 minutes to set up a plot point that could have been set up in five...needless to say, we knew how the play was going to end, and we didn't want to sit around for an hour just to see it happen. So instead we went home, and watched a couple of episodes of Big Love on DVD. I would definitely reccommend this show to anyone looking for some good HBO smut to watch.




All in all, a great date night.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Sounds like a fun evening! I love German Village!!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a great night. I'll have to look up that HBO show:)

Anonymous said...

Need this picture sent to me. You and Joe take great pictures of Harper. And yes, I do offer to babysit just so I can see my Granddaughter's smile.