Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kelly Kapowski wants to be like me

I loved Saved by the Bell when I was a kid. Kelly Kapowski was a great idol...she was smart, kind, on the cheer leading team and saving herself for the love of her life. But then she got all slutty as Valerie on 90210. Well now, she's had a baby girl and of all the names in the world what did she pick....that's right, Harper. Now that it's a celebrity baby name it will probably shoot up the charts and my little girl will have like 3 in her class along with all the Apples, Suris and Maddoxes.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20391517,00.html

2 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

That's funny! And her middle name is Renn...only two letters away from Lynn...she really DOES wanna be like you! Plus wasn't that pretty closer to your Harper's birth weight??

Jenn said...

I thought of you when I heard about it!

And Kelly most definitely was a great teen idol!!