Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today is my first Mother's Day. I got to sleep in, which was great. Then I awoke to a gift in the bed including my very first Mother's Day card with this picture.


I love that Joe had her sign the card. This will definitely be the first thing in my Mommy memento box.
Happy Mother's Day to all those Mom's out there. Now that I am one of you, my respect has grown for everything you all do. I always knew being a mom was a tough and rewarding job, but knowing that didn't prepare me for the reality of actually having my very own daughter. I can't wait for the many mother's days we will celebrate together.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

aww, happy first mothers day!

Jen said...

Sooo adorable!! You're one lucky lady!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Joe is too funny! Glad you had a great 1st mother's day!!

Stephanie said...

Aww that is pure sweetness. Happy Belated Mothers Day to you!

sarah said...

AWWW! This is too sweet!