Sunday, January 27, 2013

Friends, Feet Phones and Hammer

About once a day I am hit with the realization that Harper is growing up way faster than I am ready for her to.  She's so smart, caring and silly, it's amazing to me.  This is just a photo dump of some things that have caused me to realize how quickly my little girl is growing up.

Friends
She's getting much better at playing with her friends, not just next to her friends.
At a recent birthday party.  She had a blast eating cake, and bouncing in the bounce houses with her friends from daycare.
We have a weekly playdate with the neighbors.  Harper and Ruby love to play together each week and often spend the evening chasing each other around.
Imagination
She plays pretend more than anything else.  Her favorites are airplane, grocery store, and pirates.  
Hi Mommy, How are you?  I'm good.  I'm talking to you on my feet phone.  Okay, Bye!
Helping
She loves helping us do whatever we are doing.  She helps me cook all the time.  This can often lead to tantrums when she wants to help us with something and we don't realize it.  She instantly breaks down in tears instead of just telling us she wants to help.  We're working on that one.
We bought a new shelving system and Harper got to help Joe hammer it together.  It was the best part of her day.

No comments: