- Clean my house more often. I'm talking dusting, bathrooms and those sort of more detailed cleaning things. We're pretty good at keeping the floors clean and not keeping too much junk around, but I have to admit I loathe cleaning the bathrooms. So goal 1: more cleaning.
- Purge: I love getting rid of stuff that takes up space in my house that I don't use. The first of the year is the best time for this. I can reflect back on the whole year and think of when I actually used stuff. On my list are old toys and clothes of Harpers, holiday decor that I don't use, random things on the storage room in the basement and anything else that I can find. Bye bye random dust collectors.
- Home repairs: Joe and I are thinking of putting our house for sale by owner this spring to see if we can sell without the added costs of an agent. In order to have the best luck we have a lot of little things to do: patch and sand random spots in the wall, touch up painting in several rooms, call a plumbs to get a leak in our guest shower fixed, and a biggie...new carpet in our whole upstairs.
- Train for another half marathon. I have to admit, I really liked running the one in the fall, and I want to shave some time off my pace. The hardest part is going to be battling any snowfall. I really hate running on a treadmill, it's so boring. So hopefully I will get some decent running days in this winter. Last winter was a great one for running, so maybe I'll have a little luck this winter as well.
Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Exciting stuff - house selling and marathon running.
Post a Comment