Friday, September 21, 2012

The Juice is Worth the Squeeze
Linking up with my BFF and her Friday Confessions

I take 15 minute naps while Harper watches one of her Disney Jr. shows.  Sure I could engage in the show with her...or I can nap.  Those shows are like white noise.

I walk around my classroom barefoot after the students leave at the end of the day.  I wear heels a lot and at the end of the day the cold tile floor feels good on my feet.

I hate buying gas.  Sometimes I will offer to drive one car over the other if I know the one needs gas because then Joe will have to buy it.

One of my cats tries to escape every day when I come home from work.  It is so annoying having to chase after him that I threaten to just leave him out there.  If I didn't worry that he'd annoy my neighbors, I would follow up on my threat.

When I get a pedicure I prefer to have the woman who speaks no English give it to me.  This is 45 minutes where I don't want to talk to anyone.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Amen on making Joe buy gas. I hate having to do it! And naps during Disney jr sounds like a perfect way to kill those 15 minutes!