Last Friday Harper turned two. I cannot believe two years has gone by since I brought this little lady home from the hospital.
Having a two year old is so awesome. She is funny, smart, cute, and makes me laugh every singles day. Her second birthday has been really hard for me. When she turned 1 I was like "cool, she's not a baby anymore." Turning two means she's really not a baby anymore. I love this age so much.
For her birthday, we woke up and opened presents. We got her a Happy Birthday Thomas the train, some Thomas the Train wall clings (she's obsessed with these things), and a Dora puzzle book. She LOVED opening presents.

Then, she and I actually got to hang out because I had a personal day from work to attend a funeral. So we made brownies to take to her friends at daycare and had lunch with Auntie Em who was in town for the funeral as well. My sister picked her up from daycare and she spent the night with my parents. They had a little party for her where she got ice cream, some new toys and an adorable new outfit.
This weekend is her party. I have been crafting some things which I will share, but I think the best part is going to be the bounce house. She loves to jump so I know this will be a hit.
Here are some of my favorite picks of my lovely little pumpkin head.


{I love this picture because she is concentrating so hard}

3 comments:
Happiest Birthday to you Harper!! (and to you too Nikki).
Im so glad I got to celebrate #2 with your girl!! I can't wait for the party this weekend!
I've been meaning to touch base with you. The evite I sent says you haven't viewed it so now I think I have the wrong email address. If you guys are free Sunday from 3-5 we'dove to have you at the party.
Post a Comment