Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 28 - Something that Stresse me out

I try not to sweat the small stuff...as clique as that is. I don't typically have a lot of stress in my life, and when I do it's usually related to work. The thing that stresses me out most of all is making sub plans. It is the hardest thing to make plans for someone else to teach your students, especially when most subs can't even manage to teach 8th grade pre-algebra. Typically their math skills don't extend far beyond what a 4 operation calculator can do. I try not to be absent from work very often, but with all the professional development I'm involved in, plus all the things life has been throwing at me, I was out for what totalled to a week in the month of October. Not good. I have no plans to be out again up through Christmas Break, so I won't have to face the bear of sub plans again until then

No comments: