Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Damn you State Farm

I don't know how many of you have seen the new State Farm commercial, but the summary is a new father walks into the hospital room and picks up his newborn baby, holding her close, wondering about insurance. The baby smiles at him, and melts his heart. Patrick Dempsey is the narrator. Well I saw it today and had to go get a box of tissues. Great! I've started the phase where I cry at baby commercials.

Stay tuned for a weekend wrap up...I need sleep now

3 comments:

Mia Schelle said...

ha! love it. it's funny. but i'm sure i will be there some day, too. haha. just your explanation of it is funny. :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I got watery eyed at some silly baby commerical the other day too...and I'm not pregnant. So what's that make me?? A crazy over emotional girl who cries at semi sappy commercials? Great. That's like one step below cat lady.....

sarah said...

If it makes you feel better, I have no hormonal reason...but I cry at that commercial every time too.