I am sorry my fellow bloggers. It is amazing how fully I get involved in the first days of school. Today was the day, and I always love the first day of school. The kids are still a little excited about school, and they want to know all about you. They also smile a lot, and believe me this diminishes quickly. I really enjoyed my students today. I have what seem to be some very good ones. My only worrisome class is my one group of Algebra students. Because they have been in the same math class together since 6th grade. There is no way to place them so that they won't talk to each other. I'll have to see what tricks I can pull out to get them in line.
I promise to strike a better balance. I even caught up on all my blogs. You guys are having some crazy adventures out there. I hope to provide you with something nearly as interesting soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am glad you had a great first day at school! Hope the school year is wonderful!
Glad you had a great first day! It seems funny you're just starting, the schools around here are on their 2nd week. Crazy! And you tell that chatty class to sit down...and shut the hell up! Lay the smack down Miss B! =)
yes, it seemed as just as i was really getting into blogging that BOTH the blogs i follow weren't having any new posts! glad you're back!
adventures? who? ;) lol.
Glad to read things went so well! Hopefully you can get those kids in your algebra class settled and not talk. My class was like that last year. It didn't matter where I put them, they talked. :)
Post a Comment