Last night we went to the Patio Bar to celebrate Maria's birthday, all be it two weeks early. Lieutenant Dan's New Legs were playing, and they are such a fun band to go see. They cover old, and new hip hop songs. It was like deja vu when they played Poison by Bel Biv Devo followed immediately by Summertime by Will Smith considering those were two of the exact song we blasted in the 'stang on our way out to play cornhole with Bob and Courtney that same day. They have great taste in music :)
Today my family is coming over to celebrate Joe's birthday and we get to have ice cream cake. I'm pretty stoked about that. It'll help me get through the depression of having to go back to work tomorrow. Spring Break is officially over. Track season kicks off into full gear this week with our first meet. My calendar for April is quite full with track, wedding events for Matt and Emily and other assorted things.
Speaking of wedding events, I've tracked down my scamming photographer yet again and we have a tentative meeting for the 19th of April. Of course he thinks I'm Kelley looking for a photographer for my March wedding in 2010, but I think it's about time he gets scammed a little.
If I could only find the words to tell off Bill Taylor without getting arrested...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment